- For any issues that you encounter, please send an email to [email protected]. In your email please include the Fenix 5 model you own, software version, and a detailed description of your issue, along with any steps to reproduce. Please note that you may not get a response to the email unless we need more information on the issue you report.
- Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.
- Download and unzip fenix_***Beta.zip
- Place the gupdate.gcd file, found in the System_v*** folder, into the \GARMIN folder of the device
- Place the gupXXXX.gcd file, found in the Sensor Hub_v*** folder, into the \GARMIN\REMOTESW folder of the device
- Place the gupXXXX.gcd file, found in the GPS_v*** folder, into the \GARMIN\REMOTESW folder of the device
- If you have a WiFi-enabled device, place the gupXXXX.gcd file, found in the WiFi_v*** folder, into the \GARMIN\REMOTESW folder of the device
- Place all files found in the Text_v*** folder into the \Garmin\TEXT folder of the device
- Disconnect from your computer and proceed through the update.
- If you would like to revert to the last public release software, drop the gupdate.gcd file, found in the System_Backdate_v1100 folder, into the \GARMIN folder of the device.
- NOTE: If you revert to an older version of software, all of your settings will be reset to defaults.
Lascia un commento